Virtual Care Appointments
If you are worried about coming in for your appointment, re-check or prescription refill, consider using our online telemedicine/telehealth solution: Airvet. Through the Airvet app, you can connect via your cell phone or iPad with our veterinarians to have a virtual appointment from the comfort of your home. We will be able to answer questions and work with you to determine if your questions and pet’s condition can be addressed through a chat or if it would be better taken care of in person.
We are also offering Curbside Assistance and drop off appointments to all clients. We will meet you at your car, Your pet will be brought into the hospital by a team member, the doctor will do an exam and any questions/conversations will be by phone. Payment for services will be curbside as well and expected after the visit is complete. Please fill out our curbside history form before you arrive for your appointment.
On May 13, the Wisconsin State Supreme Court overturned the Governor’s Stay At Home order which means that all services are now available at Animal Doctor of Muskego. We are open and here for your pets! Please note that we will continue to be offering curbside and drop-off appointments only (clients will be permitted inside of the building for scheduled euthanasia).
Our number one priority remains the health and safety of your pets, you, and our staff. We are also continuing to take extraordinary precautions to ensure appropriate social distancing at all times for the health and safety of our clients and team members including:
- Curbside & drop-off appointments– please call 414-422-1300 to schedule your appointment today.
- Virtual care appointments are now available via Airvet. You can download the mobile application here: Download the AirVet app
- Consistent cleaning & disinfecting of all frequently touched surfaces.
- All of our team members have been instructed to follow the latest CDC guidelines regarding medical care.
- All payments and paperwork will be taken electronically or over the phone.
- If you need to pick up any medications or food, we have instituted a “no-contact” pick-up. Please call ahead and pay over the phone and we will have a team member leave in a designated place outside the building OR bring it to your car. We respectfully ask that you not enter the hospital at this time for medication/food pick-ups.
- Please note: If you or someone in your household has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) OR has been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please let us know BEFORE coming to the clinic. If your pet is in immediate need of care, please have a friend or family member transport your pet to the clinic. We are prepared to take additional necessary precautions for handling these situations so we can be here for you and your pet during these difficult times.
We look forward to caring for your pet!
Animal Doctor of Muskego Hospital Team